Archive Page Overview - Signers
SutureSign allows document tracking for users via the ARCHIVE page. Once a document has been sent , signed or rejected,users are able to view and follow up on the document's history and status.
See below for Steps, Tips, Terms, and Related Articles
- Saves time for yourself and co-workers
- Easily navigate pending ,signed, and rejected orders
- View document history and status
Once you login you will see the INBOX and ARCHIVE buttons at the top of the page
From the ARCHIVE page, signers will see 2 drop down menu fields labeled “Status” and “Filed”
Status filters the view to only display signed , rejected , pending or all documents. The filed filters the view to only display document that have been filed or not filed.
4. Signers will also see 5 buttons labeled as:
- Download" - Download the selected documents.
- "Mark as Filed" - Mark the document filed.
- "Export List" -Export the selected documents
- "Resend" - Resend selected document to sender
- "Clear Filters" - resets inbox filters
Signers may follow up on the status of documents by viewing the document history. To view a detailed report of the document's history locate the document you wish to view the history for, click on the blue clock icon to the left of the document entry .This will enable a pop up window containing a detailed report of the documents history
- TIP: Searching Archive. page by Document ID - locate the column labeled Doc ID search box by scrolling to the far right side of your screen. Move your cursor and click inside the rectangular textbox and type the Doc Id number. Once the Doc appears in a drop down list click on the text.
- TIP: Printing- locate the document(s) that you want to print. Click the checkbox to the left of the document’s row and click the "Download" button. The document will download to your computer , Open the document. At the top of the screen you will see a picture of a printer. Click on the printer icon to print
- TIP: Re-sending Documents - locate the document(s) that you wish to resend. Click the white square checkbox to the left of the document’ row and select the "RESEND" button.
- TIP: Changing Document Type- Signers can change the document type if the sender selected the wrong type, but it will not affect the sender’s view of the document. It will also display the pre- and -post document types on the document audit trail. Locate the document that you want to edit from the Inbox page. Click the pencil icon to the right of the document name to change document type.
TIP: Changing Signer on Document- From the Inbox page, signers can change the provider on documents . This may be done by clicking on the icon of the pencil next to the words ‘To be signed by’. Clicking the icon will allow you to select the correct provider.
Did you find this article helpful?